April 21, 2016 – Eos Biosciences, Inc. recruited Thomas Plotts to join the company as its Chief Financial Officer. Plotts previously served as Chief Financial Officer and Vice President, Finance at Los Angeles Biomedical Research Institute, a world-class independent biomedical research institute focused on the discover, causes and genetic underpinnings of rare, chronic and infectious diseases. He joins Eos Biosciences after five years with LA BioMed and comes with more than 23 years of financial experience including strategic planning, financial management, IPO and secondary offerings, U.S. and GAAP Financials, SEC & financial reporting and investor relations.
- Eos Biosciences will attend the 2018 Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO) International Convention in Boston, June 2-5, 2018 May 15, 2018
- Eos Biosciences Announces Issuance of Additional U.S. Patent For Targeted Breast Cancer Therapy October 17, 2017
- Eos Biosciences Announces Issuance of U.S. Patent for Novel Oncology Theranostic September 13, 2017
- Eos Biosciences will attend the 2017 Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO) February 10, 2017
- Eos Biosciences will attend the 2016 Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO) International Convention June 1, 2016