Eos Biosciences, Inc. and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center sign a license agreement, providing Eos Biosciences with an exclusive world-wide license to a novel and innovative drug-targeting platform technology developed by Dr. Lali Medina-Kauwe at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. The agreement covers nanopartical technology patent rights for use in the prevention, treatment or diagnosis of diseases.
- Eos Biosciences Issued Patent for New Approach to Shuttle Therapeutics Across the Blood‐Brain Barrier to Treat Brain Diseases March 20, 2019
- Eos Biosciences will attend the 2018 Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO) International Convention in Boston, June 2-5, 2018 May 15, 2018
- Eos Biosciences Announces Issuance of Additional U.S. Patent For Targeted Breast Cancer Therapy October 17, 2017
- Eos Biosciences Announces Issuance of U.S. Patent for Novel Oncology Theranostic September 13, 2017
- Eos Biosciences will attend the 2017 Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO) February 10, 2017