Eos Biosciences, Inc. adds Peter Linsley, Ph.D. and Michael Kahn, Ph.D. to the company’s Science Advisory Board. Dr. Linsley an expert in RNAi therapeutics, Oncology and Immunology is currently a Research Associate Member at the Benaroya Research Institute. Dr. Kahn has expertise in Oncology, Peptidomimetics and Molecular & Cell Biology and is currently Provost Professor of Medicine & Pharmacy, Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center, Keck School of Medicine at the University of Southern California. Drs. Linsley and Kahn join Lali Medina-Kauwe, Ph.D., co-founder of Eos Biosciences and Professor, Department of Biomedical Sciences, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and Geffen School of Medicine, University of California Los Angeles, on the Scientific Advisory Board.
- Eos Biosciences will attend the 2018 Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO) International Convention in Boston, June 2-5, 2018 May 15, 2018
- Eos Biosciences Announces Issuance of Additional U.S. Patent For Targeted Breast Cancer Therapy October 17, 2017
- Eos Biosciences Announces Issuance of U.S. Patent for Novel Oncology Theranostic September 13, 2017
- Eos Biosciences will attend the 2017 Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO) February 10, 2017
- Eos Biosciences will attend the 2016 Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO) International Convention June 1, 2016